Monday, September 10, 2012

CASE 107

Good morning, Friends! Here we are at another week! They just don't slow down, do they? I had a great weekend and did get some stitching done yesterday at the quilt store. Then after picking Nick up from his soccer thing, I came home, had some dinner and watched the Broncos kick some butt!! Woohoo!! And while I was watching I did get some more stitching done, too! I am looking forward to this Christmas quilt! So this week will be filled with all the regular stuff. Today I need to do a little stamping. 

Today's card was inspired by the CASE Study Challenge. I was inspired by the layout of the Muse's card. So simple but so cute, too! I still had my Googly Ghouls out so I went with it. I adhered a piece of Whisper White to a piece of Basic Black and stamped the 'boooo' in black StazOn. This is popped up onto a card base of Whisper White. Then I adhered a strip of Lucky Limeade to a piece of Pumpkin Pie designer paper and then to the card. For my focal point, I stamped the bat in black StazOn onto Whisper White and cut him out. He is popped up onto a tag from the Ghoulish Googlies designer kit. I cut around the tag so that I could layer it onto a circle that was cut from Basic Black using the Circles #2 die. This is popped up onto the card. I added a rhinestone and the googlies for eyes. Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!

Card Recipe: Stamps- Googly Ghouls; Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Polka Dot Parade designer paper; Ink- black StazOn; Accessories- Ghoulish Googlies designer kit, rhinestone, gogglies, dimensionals

7 comments:

  1. Now that is one adorable bat!!! LOVE those googly eyes! 8)
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love all the white space and the pop of colors! Adorable image too! Congratulations on your Top 3 Win at Case Study! Well deserved with this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so cute! congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love cute takes on Halloween, and those polka dots and googly eyes are the best! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study. :)

    ReplyDelete