Good morning, Friends! I am so sorry it's been a while since I have posted. I suddenly ran out of time for making cards before my parents got here. I actually have been making cards but they are for specific design editions. I will be back at it soon enough so hang in there - lol! Today is another challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a sketch to play with. Take a look!
A super fun sketch and here's what I did!
I went a little regal with this!
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Round the corners of a piece of gold foil card stock and adhere to a piece of Very Vanilla
- Adhere a piece of gold designer vellum then adhere panel to card base is dimensionals
- Adhere a strip of gold sequins to card
- Stamp the flower image from Flower Shop in black StazOn onto Rich Razzleberry and punch out with the pansy punch
- Punch two stems from Old Olive card stock using the Bird builder punch and adhere branches to back of flower then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting from Petite Pairs onto Very Vanilla using black StazOn ink and punch out with the oval punch and adhere to card
- To make the pearls the gold color, I rubbed them in the gold Encore ink pad and then adhere them to the flower center
Be sure to visit Create with Connie and Mary to see what the rest of the fabulous designers did with this sketch! I hope you will join us this week and play along! We always are inspired by what you do! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Flower Shop, Petite Pairs; Paper- Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive; gold foil card stock, gold designer vellum; Ink- black StazOn, gold Encore; Accessories- Bird builder punch, Pansy punch, pearls, corner rounder, gold sequin trim, oval punch, dimensionals