So today's card is the fourth card that I did with my stamp club this month. Another super simple card that was fun to put together. I thought this card could be used for a lot of other occasions as well.
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Stamp the speckles from Gorgeous Grunge onto the card base using gold Encore ink
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla and a piece of gold foil designer vellum using the Banners framelits then adhere them together
- Tie a piece of gold taffeta ribbon around the banners then adhere to the card using dimensionals
- Fold a string of sequins in half and adhere to banner
- Stamp the sentiment from Good Greetings onto a strip of Very Vanilla using VersaMark and emboss using gold emboss powder
- Flag the end of the strip and adhere to card
I hope you all have a fantastic ending to your 2014 year! Be safe! Thanks for stopping by! See you next year!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Good Greetings, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Very Vanilla, gold foil designer vellum; Ink- VersaMark, gold encore; Accessories- Banners framelits, gold taffeta ribbon, gold sequins, gold emoboss powder, dimensionals