Hello everyone! Welcome to another Saturday blog hop with the Create with Connie and Mary designers! This week we are featuring Christmas cards with a blue, white and silver color scheme! I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
We got to choose which blue to use on our card and I chose Lost Lagoon. I haven't used this color in a while. I've also had these metallic foil doilies and needed to get them out and use them! These colors made me think of snowflakes right away and I went in search of a great sketch to play along with. I found one at Freshly Made! And then everything fell into place!
- Card base is Lost Lagoon
- Stamp the smaller snowflakes image from the Flurry of Wishes stamp set onto the card base using Lost Lagoon ink (I wished I would have made it so that both small snowflakes would have shown)
- Adhere the silver metallic foil doily to card and cut off the edge even with the card base
- Stamp the medium snowflake image onto a piece of Whisper White using Momento ink and punch out using the Flower Medallion punch
- Color the snowflake in using the Lost Lagoon marker and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Whisper White using Momento ink and flag the end
- Color the "Christmas" in using the Lost Lagoon marker and adhere to card
- Add a large iced rhinestone to snowflake center
Have you signed up for the Create with Connie and Mary November edition? Lots of great holiday ideas to get you ready for the season! Here is a little snippet:
AND... if you sign up for November and December, you will get a special bonus project from Connie and Mary! I hope to see you there! Now it's time to send you on to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Flurry of Wishes; Paper- Lost Lagoon, Whisper White; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Lost Lagoon ink and marker; Accessories- metallic foil doilies, Flower Medallion punch, iced rhinestone, dimensionals