Today's card is a simple one. The leaves are still falling around here and I love seeing all the bright beautiful colors.
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- Stamp the big leaf from Vintage Leaves onto the card base using Sahara Sand ink
- Stamp the two other leaf images onto Whisper White using Delightful Dijon and Blackberry Bliss and cut out using the Leaflets framelits
- Adhere the two leaves together and then adhere to card base using dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Merry Everything onto the card base using Momento ink
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
Before I sign off I want to leave you with a snippet of what you can expect from the Create with Connie and Mary November edition!
Lots of great ideas for the holidays! AND when you purchase both November and December editions, you will get a special winter project designed by Mary Brown! You won't want to miss out on this one! Hope to see you there!
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Base: Stamps- Vintage Leaves, Merry Everything; Paper- Sahara Sand, Whisper White; Ink- Tuxedo Black Momento ink, Sahara Sand, Delightful Dijon, Blackberry Bliss; Accessories- Leaflets framelits, linen thread, gold basic metal button, dimensionals